Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 1: Starbucks Coffee

Have you ever had Starbucks?  Do you know the smell?  Do you know the taste?  How much about Starbucks do you actually know?  Well my friend, when I'm done with you, you will know a hell of a lot about it.

First things first, it's really not the best coffee in the world.  I feel like people are so blinded by the fact that Starbucks is the most hip and amazing thing to get/do.  I really don't understand how someone's mind can be so wrapped around the fact that if you don't get Starbucks Coffee, you will never reach the standard of society you feel like you need to reach, in order to be cool.  What about it makes you cool?  Here, I'll give you a fact really quickly.  I drink Starbucks on a daily basis.  Sometimes even twice a day.  Now, I know what you're probably thinking, but, before you go making assumptions, I get coffee for free.  Is it the atmosphere that makes drinking Starbucks cool?  Is it the overpriced coffee?  No!  It's nothing!  It's pointless!  My roommate and I went to Downtown Houston to a little coffee shop called Catalina Coffee.  I had one shot of espresso, and it fucked me up.  I was on my ass in a matter of seconds.  That's what I want in a coffee!  I want it to fuck me up so badly I cant sit still!  Ma and Pa shops are the best ones to get your coffee from.  I don't want to pay $8 for 4 shots of espresso, when I can have 1 shot for $2 and it drive me up the fucking wall!

What's the whole point of this blog you ask? Absolutely nothing.  This is just something for me to do to rant on and on about stupid shit, and hope someone reads it and agrees.  If you feel like this was a waste of your time, you can fuck off for all I care.  I'm having fun, and you won't stop me.

Please have a wonderful and alcohol filled night!

Peace,
NoahThe4th

No comments:

Post a Comment